Why buy bottled water stored in plastic?
Reasons NOT to buy
1. Very expensive.
2. Some brands are more expensive than petrol per litre.
3. Prices range from around 60 cents to $2.98 per litre.
4. A family of 4 could consume from $1.80 to $7.50 per day.
5. Your weekly budget will restrict the amount you are able to buy.
6. Are you drinking filtered water or tap water?
7. How long has the water been stored in plastic containers?
8. Water stored in plastic not ideal.
9. More litter in our environment.
10. More weekly rubbish to fill our bins.
11. More accumulated clutter inside the household and our cars
12. Do you drink all the water or waste some?
13. Does the water you buy, last all week to suit your needs?
BENEFITS OF HAVING YOUR OWN FILTERED WATER
1. Huge savings.
2. Weekly supermarket costs are less.
3. Own home filtering system only 15 cents to 23 cents per day.
4. Unlimited fresh purified water.
5. More convenient.
6. No storage problems.
7. Fill your own quality drink bottle as often as you require.
8. Use for hot and cold drinks.
9. Makes lovely ice.
10. Good for cooking.
11. Use in the iron.
12. Better for your animals.
13. Better response from indoor plants.
14. Has been known to help with some heath issues.
15. Encourages younger families to drink more water.
16. Low costs and more efficient.
BREAK THE HABIT OF BUYING DRINKING WATER. YOU WILL NOT REGRET A SMALL INVESTMENT FOR HEALTH BENEFITS AND HUGE SAVINGS. CONTACT US TODAY THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND WE WILL
BE ONLY TOO HAPPY TO HELP AND PROVIDE A PROFESSIONAL
SERVICE, THAT IS BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
Contact Kevin Campbell of Sparkling Water Systems on (07) 571 3005 for more information or visit www.waterfilterstauranga.co.nz
We can provide maintenance and repairs for all brands of water filters, water coolers and all NZ backwashable systems (Classique and Oasis).
With an extensive product knowledge, we ensure you get a personal solution for your exact needs.
Do you need...
Water filters for your home or workplace?
Water coolers for your home or office?
Water purification for rural water supplies?
© 2010 Sparkling Water Systems. Powered by PixelPilots
Page: Sparkling Water Systems - Last Updated: 18th November, 2010